5 Tips for the Best Trip
- Get started early! In the mountains of Colorado we have a typical weather pattern: Sunny in the mornings and cloudy in the afternoons. For the best weather, we recommend picking one of our morning trips! Don’t worry though; we will raft rain or shine!
- Pick a trip that best fits everyone in your group! The object is for this to be fun for everyone! Let our Adventure Coordinators help you decide on a trip that will have something for everyone.
- Weekends are busy on the river! In order to avoid crowds, choose a weekday for your rafting adventure.
- Don’t be afraid to rent the wetsuits and other equipment offered to you at The Adventure Company. Nothing matches a wetsuit’s warmth and protection on the river! We sanitize all of our river gear after every use. Remember to dress for the water temperature, rather than the air temperature, since you will be getting wet. Check our “What to Bring” list for other suggestions.
- Raft only with the best! The Adventure Company not only offers experienced guides, we have an outstanding safety record as well! Safety is our highest priority! We provide excellent, updated equipment, professional digital photography, hearty lunches and serious fun at a great value! We love what we do and you will too!
Check out 9 Tips for a great Colorado Whitewater Rafting Trip on GoBreck.com