Here at The Adventure Company, we care greatly about your health and safety both on and off the river. This includes the vast experience of our guides, our excellent equipment, and even our COVID 19 precautions.
So, we have taken many measures to ensure both you and our staff remain safe during the ongoing pandemic.
Last year, we were proud to say that we did not have one COVID 19 case linked to our facilities, and we are aiming to keep it that way! Our precautions during the 2020 season included a no-touch check-in process, remote purchases and rentals, equipment and bus sanitization after every use, and the requirement of masks. This year, we have a few adjustments in accordance with the updated county, state, and CDC guidelines.
- They are required for everyone while indoors and on our buses, even if you have been vaccinated.
- We ask that you wear one in our store, around our indoor facilities, on the buses, and at the put-in and take-out of your trip.
- Please bring your own mask, buff, bandanna, or face covering.
- Masks are not required outdoors around our facility or while on the rafts.
- Check-in and Store
- We are so excited to return to in-person check-ins! Now we will have all of the resources of our outfitters’ store and rentals options available at check-in.
- Our store is regularly disinfected with our electrostatic disinfectant system.
- There will be a limited number of people allowed in the store at once, so please be conscious of how many members of your group need to enter the store.
- Please give at least 6 feet of distance between you and others not in your group.
- All Helmets, life jackets, and wet suit gear rentals are sanitized and then disinfected after every use, in keeping with CDC recommendations. For a full list of rentals view here.
- Hand sanitizer will be available around our facility and on our buses.
- Our buses will be sprayed regularly with our electrostatic sprayer and disinfectant system.
- We will also keep the bus windows open, and use sparse bus seating to promote healthy air flow and proper social distancing.
- Our Facilities
- Restrooms and changing rooms are regularly sprayed with an electrostatic sprayer and disinfectant cleaner.
- If you choose to get a coffee, delicious food, or an alcoholic beverage at our Station 24 Cafe next door, you are asked to wear a mask while inside and keeping a distance between you and others. You are not required to wear a mask while sitting down, eating, or drinking.
- Staying at our conveniently located A Riverhouse Lodge? Please wear a mask in common spaces when others are present.
We feel strongly that these precautions will create an environment that is safe for all of our guests. These guidelines and rules may change in accordance with county, state, and CDC guidelines as the pandemic evolves. Thank you for your cooperation.