Packing List and Rentals
Whether you are going on a multi-day trip or just a two-hour float, trying to figure out what to bring or wear can be intimidating! So, we’ve complied a list of our suggestions on what to wear and bring, as well as a detailed list on what rental gear we offer. We want to make your rafting experience as comfortable as possible, so if you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to give our adventure coordinators a call! P.S. you can also buy many of these items at our outfitters store before your trip.
What to wear on the river
Clothing Be sure to bring quick-drying clothing, the fabrics that are preferable are: nylon, synthetic fleece, polypro, capilene, or wool garments. Many people chose to wear swimsuits, sport shorts, leggings, and/or rain jackets.
Footwear Bring tennis shoes, neoprene booties, or secure sandals with a heel strap.
Extras A change of clothes and a towel for afterward, sunglasses with a strap, lip balm, drinking water, a hat, and guide gratuities are appreciated!
What not to wear on the river
Clothing Avoid cotton, jean, and fabrics that will keep you cold and wet!
Footwear No flip-flops, crocs, or shoes you do not want to get wet. All of our boats are self-bailing so no matter what trip, your feet will get wet!
Extras Do not bring anything you wish to lose! There are photographers on the water to take your picture. You may leave all valuables in your car and you will be provided a lock-box to keep your keys safe.
What is Provided
- Helmets and Type V Coast Guard Approved PFD’s (Personal Flotation Devices or “life jackets”).
- Rafts, paddles, and all needed equipment for your adventure.
- Lock-box for your car keys, parking spaces, and transportation to and from the river.
- Smiles and the best rafting jokes from our guides along the way 😊
Sanitized Wetsuit Gear Rentals
Feel free to choose to rent this when you arrive for your trip! The weather changes daily so we will have a better recommendation on what rental you need when you check-in for your trip.
- Wetsuits: $12
- Splash Jacket: $8
- Neoprene Booties: $8
- Save $7 on Wetsuit Package: (wetsuit, splash jacket, and booties): $21
- Neoprene Gloves: $8
If you are going on a multi-day trip, please consider all of the above items and the following:
- Sleeping bag – available for rent
- Sleeping pad – available for rent
- Tent -available for rent
- Extra clothes for camp
- Extra drinks (adult beverages for camp)
- Insect Repellant (generally very few bugs)
To view our full list of multi-day rentals, please go to the multi-day page