Are you looking to join a friendly, fun, welcoming and professional team this summer in Buena Vista, Colorado? TAC was founded in Breckenridge in 1987, and we have been setting the industry standard ever since.
At our core, safety is paramount. We work as a team to surpass expectations, prioritize guest satisfaction, while providing you with a positive and welcoming workplace. Excellent customer service comes from happy employees, as shown by our uniquely high employee retention rate.
Job Positions - Buena Vista, CO
Whitewater Rafting Guide
Our guides are a tight knit crew who value camaraderie, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to safety. We are guiding thousands of guests down three different legendary rivers in Colorado throughout the summer.
- 3+ years of guiding experience on Class III +
- Oar experience preferred
- First Aid / CPR Certification
- You will often be expected to run up to two trips per day and we are looking for part time and full time, seasonal employees
- Your wage is dependent on experience and certifications
- Daily tasks include rafting safely in changing river levels and conditions, guest care and interaction, trip rig and de-rig, gear maintenance, safety briefings and demonstrations
- Priority is given to guides who are looking to do multiple seasons with us, full time
- Attend and lead mandatory weekly safety meetings with all guides
- English is required
Our drivers are a major part of our operation. You will have a varying, scenic drive every day through the glacially formed valleys of Colorado.
- We like all of our drivers to obtain their CDL, which we can help with
- Ability to back up 48 passenger bus with a trailer is an asset, but this can be taught
- Bus and van drivers will be taking customers and guides to multiple different put-ins / take-outs, including occasional round trip drives to Summit County and Pumphouse Canyon near Kremmling
- Priority is given to drivers who are looking to do multiple seasons with us
- Unloading and loading boats and equipment when needed
- Interacting with and welcoming guests
- Automatic transmission
- English is required
The Arkansas, Blue, and Colorado Rivers are exciting and stunning rivers nestled under the biggest mountains in Colorado. Most of our drivers return for multiple seasons. If you’re interested in joining our crew, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resumé or questions.
This pivotal role is the epicenter of our organized and streamlined operation. As a crucial team member, you’ll handle bookings, advise on and coordinate trips, engage with guests, and address inquiries. The position demands a dynamic and friendly approach, and you’ll collaborate closely with a fellow team member in this fast-paced environment. We will provide in depth training!
- Attention to detail is critical for this role, it’s the small details that help things run smoothly for the rest of the crew. We expect you to be organized and conscientious to help us run a professional and smooth operation.
- You must be able to respond to email inquiries promptly and with proper spelling, grammar, punctuation, and inclusive, welcoming and appropriate information.
- Strong computer and paperwork skills, as it is crucial everything is entered correctly every day.
- Flexibility and patience is important – you must be able and willing to answer the same questions hundreds of times with the same positive attitude in August that you have in May. Rafting is a new experience for most of our guests, so they will come with a lot of questions.
- We’re a tight crew and expect everyone to get along, work together, and help out anywhere they are needed.
- It is a short and busy season, so you must be willing to learn a lot quickly in the early season in order to offer our customers the best service possible. We will provide a quick, comprehensive reference guide all summer.
- You must be a positive ambassador of The Adventure Company, A Riverhouse Lodge, and Station 24 Cafe