Colorado’s gorgeous surroundings and variety of whitewater make it the perfect environment for professional and beginner kayakers. Whether you paddle through the Numbers Class IV section and hit up some of the best play holes on the river, or venture into Browns Canyon’s pool drop style Class III rapids, there is something for the veteran paddlers and the first timers.
The Adventure Company’s kayak instructors can help you learn to roll for the first time or navigate some of the most famous whitewater on the Arkansas River.
- Kayak clinics are small with an emphasis on personal attention.
- It is recommended that beginner kayakers do a 2 day lesson.
- The first day is spent learning how to roll and getting comfortable in the boat.
- The second day will be spent on a calm stretch of river.
- If you are not able to do 2 days, please consider our Inflatable Kayak Trip.
- Intermediate and advanced lessons are also available.
- Also for the advanced kayaker: play boat clinics, play holes at town park.
- Minimum age: 8
- Rental Package (Kayak, Spray Skirt, PFD, Paddle & Helmet): $60 per day
- Please call our office at 800-497-7238 for details or to reserve your spot!
The fine print: Taxes not included in the price. All trips go rain or shine. Minimum group numbers may apply.